Friday, July 6, 2012

Semi Annual Sales Ending Soon! Stock Up & Smell Good!

The Semi Annual sales for Bath and Body Works and Victoria's Secret are ending soon. Stock up now and save! Items are 50% - 75% off. There are even some Bath and Body Works coupons floating around out there that will bring your total down even more. I had a coupon for $10 off any $30 purchase. Score! It's like Christmas in July. (Except all the "presents" are for me...haha.)

Bath & Body Works also carries some Victoria's Secret PINK lotion and spray, just FYI. During this sale I found the VS PINK items were actually cheaper at Victoria's Secret though. (75% off compared to 50% off.)

Yes, you may be able to smell just as good if you shop somewhere else, but there is just something that I love about the pretty bottles sitting on my vanity. I am a body spray, perfume and lotion collector. (or obsessed with smelling good!)

The key to being able to shop at Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works is that you can only shop a couple times of year - mostly during their big Semi Annual sales.

These stores have clearance deals at other times of the year too, but they are a lot harder to find.  I just stick with a ONCE A YEAR trip around late June and then I'm set for a year.  Oh, who am I kidding? I have stuff from the year before last too. (And yes, it still smells fabulous!)


I won't even get into discussing Victoria's Secret bras and panties right now because they are super cute and super overpriced - even during sales. If you can afford it, have at it... but not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment